NEU! Taschenbuch mit Armband. kein Hardcover, ohne Hörbuch ISBN: 978-3981806106 Lieferung kann bis zu 30 Tage dauern.
Remember, first impressions count when selling real estate, which is why it is important to make your home stand out. There are several simple and basic things you can to do to sell your home.
Increase Curb Appeal
Landscaping can make a powerful impact to curb appeal. With spring on the way, there are several easy things you can do to make your home appealing from the outside.
1) Mow your yard with diagonal rows to make your yard appear larger.
2) Edge the lawn along driveways and sidewalks. This will show the buyer that you care and pay attention to detail.
3) Transplant tulips or other spring flowers near the walkway or anywhere in the front. Use bright colors, especially yellow because it stimulates happiness. Consider container plants also in groups of three to five and place near the entrance.
Stage your house as a home potential buyers can imagine themselves in. Remove extra furniture that clutters the space and arrange with maximum impact. This is a technique that model homes have been using successfully for many years.
When potential home buyers visit your home, remove all clutter and store out of sight (e.g. children toys from the family room, bills/mail/papers from the den, or make-up/products/appliances from the bathrooms).
Add a Fresh Coat of Paint
Another thing you can do is to paint your walls white (or a neutral color) if they are not already. A fresh coat of paint will make everything look cleaner and white walls let the potential home buyer imagine their own personal style in the home instead of yours. White walls also make every room feel bigger. Avoid dark colors which can discourage a buyer if they do not like the color and makes the room look smaller.
Pay Attention to Details
Remember to do the little things to make your house stand out. Details matter. Here are a few examples:
1) Wash the windows inside and out. Clean all the mirrors.
2) Set out fresh flowers with a clean and inviting smell.
3) Polish hard wood floors to shine and vacuum right before any showing.
4) Offer a shoe mat at the entrance and even an umbrella stand. This will encourage prospective buyers and agents to remove their shoes and help keep your floors looking great.
5) Fluff pillows and put out fresh towels in bright colors. Even consider replacing these items because they are inexpensive and can add interest to a room.
Are You Selling a Home?
If you’re looking to sell real estate in Wisconsin, you would be better off if you look for a Realtor to help you list your property and sell it in the market. The state has several real estate trade associations and one of them is the Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA).
The WRA is a 14,000-strong member association which not only has real estate agents but also professionals that are often involved in the sale of real estate property namely: appraisers, inspectors, attorneys, loan officers, and legislators. Due to this association your agent can refer you to reliable,trustworthy service providers in the state.
This will make it easier for you to compare and contrast different agents‘ services. Since the WRA also represents approximately three million people in the state, you can be sure that the WRA can protect its members interests through legislation.
Also consider this fact, home owners in the state who enlist the aid of a Realtor are able to sell their homes at a 32% premium over the FSBO (for sale by owner) method.
More often than not FSBO transactions are typically smaller because houses are sold by the buyers who are unskilled in real estate transactions and do not know how to fetch a higher price.
Also, Realtors in Wisconsin have current market data and know the landscape of both the sellers and buyers. More often than not they have a good sense of market timing, they know when you should sell or if you could fetch for a higher price later on.
This is very important in the urban suburbs around Milwaukee and Madison where home values and neighborhood conditions can change drastically in just a few blocks. Most for sale by owner seller have no idea of this price fluctuation and often times get the sale price very very wrong.
This is something that does not happen with a state licensed agent because the faster and the higher your Realtor is able to sell your property, the higher his or her commission is. Both of you win.
Knowing the values and fluctuations of the states large metro areas is also very important when you are going to buy a new home.
You can use your same real estate professional to help you find anew home. Often times you can negotiate a lower fee for the sale of your home if you use the same agent to assist you with the purchase of a new home.
Furthermore, you can be sure that your Realtor is not just an average Joe who can broker the sale of houses. In the state of Wisconsin, Realtors have very strict education and training requirements and are monitored for ethics and integrity
Steuern sparen leicht gemacht
— Praxis-Know-how für die privaten Vermieter
– Grundstücksgemeinschaften und Feststellungserklärungen
– Berechnung von Vergleichsmieten
– Verbilligte, (teil)möblierte oder Untervermietung, Nießbrauch
– Abzug von Kosten bei längerem Leerstand
– Verkauf einer vermieteten Immobilie – Veräußerungsgewinn versteuern
Bei Vermietungseinkünften besteht generell die Pflicht, eine Steuererklärung abzugeben – zum Beispiel bei der Vermietung eines Hauses, einer (Einlieger-) Wohnung oder von Stellplätzen und Garagen. Doch gerade als Neuvermieter
sind Verbraucher häufig unerfahren und brauchen Unterstützung, etwa bei der Berechnung der steuerlich absetzbaren Kosten (AfA, Zinsen, Renovierung etc.).
Und auch für langjährige Vermieter stellen sich Fragen, zum Beispiel zu Grundstücksgemeinschaften (häufig nach einem Erbfall) und Feststellungserklärungen, bei „verbilligter“ Vermietung an Angehörige, oder beim Verkauf einer vermieteten Immobilie.
Outdoor-Truhenbank GARDEN BENCH – (989BBR)
Diese schicke Truhenbank „Garden Bench“ ist Aufbewahrungsbox und Sitzbank in einem. Unter der komfortablen Sitzfläche, die ausreichend Platz für zwei Erwachsene bietet, hält die Bank mit 265 l ausreichend Stauraum für Sitzpolster, Sport- und Gartengeräte, Spielsachen und Co.. „Garden Bench“ wird aus hochwertigem, beige-braunem Polypropylen gefertigt, ist spritzwassergeschützt, wetter- und UV-beständig und fügt sich dank seiner sehr ansprechend wirkenden Holzoptik hervorragend in den Garten und auf die Terrasse ein. Max. Deckelbelastung 350 kg. GS-geprüfte Qualität. Selbstmontage. Maße: H 84 x B 140 x T 60 cm, Gewicht: 14,7 kg, Raumvolumen ca. 265 l.
Fassungsvolumen von ca. 265L
praktisch und platzsparend
bietet bequem Platz für 2 Personen
ideal zur Aufbewahrung von Gartenzubehör, Sitzauflagen usw.
Eine attraktive, aber dank Witterungsbeständigkeit absolut pflegeleichte Bank
Did you hear that? Prices of houses in Phoenix have been jumping 5% each month for 2005 according to market experts! Some even predict that the price of housing could jump an additional 10% for the upcoming year. The shortage of houses for sales and the still relatively low interest prices are causing the price of homes not just here in Phoenix but nationwide to escalate. What does this mean? If you are thinking about selling your home, there is no better time than the present. Jump on the bandwagon!
Okay, great, you say. I’ll buy a for-sale-by-owner sign, set it out in the front yard, host an open-house this weekend. I should have my house sold by the end of next week! Well, two months later, that for-sale-by-owner sign is still in the front and you don’t have a buyer. Do not think that just because there is a shortage of houses for sale, selling a house is a piece of cake. It may not as easy as you think. Instead of using a Realtor, you are determined to sell the house yourself. That’s fine and it’s possible. People do it all the time; however, what are some tips to help you prepare your house to sell. I have done the research and found four minimal-cost tips in preparing your sell:
1. Clean-up. The first impression is always the lasting one. You want potential buyers to be impressed the moment that they spot your house from the street. Everything from the yard, to the windows, to every room inside should be squeaky clean. And if you have a collection of, well, several collections of…stuff, it’s distracting to the buyer and really takes away the beauty of your home. If you can’t part with those items, pack them away in boxes. A potential buyer won’t be offended by a few packed boxes in the house. They most likely are expecting you to be preparing to move anyway.
2. Deodorize. This goes hand-in-hand with cleaning your house and removing the clutter. If your house smells, it won’t sell. If the house has been vacant for a while, there is nothing more offensive to a potential buyer than the smell of mildew. Please take care of the mildew before showing the house. And you petowners, understand that your precious little pets that you keep indoors are not odor-less. You just have become accustomed to the smell. A potential buyer will pick up the pet order immediately. The same is true for cigarettes.
3. Re-paint the house. Okay, you may have enjoyed a blue kitchen, an orange living room, and a red bathroom. But your potential buyer may not be as cutting-edge. Experts agree that neutral colors are best in showcasing your house. Also take a second look at the decorations on the wall. Remove anything that could be offensive to your potential buyer.
4. Embrace the sun. I don’t particularly care for the Phoenix heat, but I love the sun. It symbolizes laughter, happiness, brightness, things that are upbeat and positive. Open the blinds and curtain in your house and let the sunshine in!
Remember, you want to impress the potential buyer. By following these four simple tips, you can be a step-ahead of the game in reducing the time it takes to sell your house. However, if you don’t have the time it requires to sell the house yourself and don’t want the expensive of hiring a Realtor, please visit my website to read the free report, Sell Your House in Seven (7) Days at [http://www.adpropertyconsultants.com].